Grain-free dental care dog snacks, developed by veterinarians using natural ingredients, helping to support clean teeth and fresh breath, as well as reducing plaque.
Daily dental hygiene is not only important for people, but for dogs as well, helping to ensure your dog has a strong and healthy mouth for as long as possible. These Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks are a great way to treat your dog, not only helping to care for teeth but also offering unbeatable flavour.
The Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks are made without any grains, making them easy to digest and suitable even for nutritionally sensitive dogs. They are available in a range of different sizes depending on your dog’s breed and age. The Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks provide recommendations for the size of snack to use depending on your dog’s individual characteristics.
These grain-free snacks were originally made by two pet parents looking to support their dog's dental health and hygiene, and have been further developed with the support of vets specialising in dental care to create the ultimate in dog dental care. Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks contain natural ingredients such as meat and fruits, as well as minerals and vitamins. The special texture of the snacks helps to keep your dog chewing for longer, as well as helping to combat plaque and reduce tartar. The Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks offer a tasty snack that is very appetising, shaped like a bone on one side and a toothbrush on the other!
Greenies Grain-Free Dental Care Snacks at a glance:
- Dental care chew snacks for dogs
- Grain-free: suitable for dogs with alleriges or intolerances
- Developed with veterinary dentists for dental care
- Made from natural ingredients
- Combats plaque and tartar: helps to reduce the build up of tartar and plaque, as well as supporting clean teeth and fresh breath
- Delicious flavour: well accepted
- Easily-digested ingredients: easy to digest and ideal for nutritional sensitive dogs
- Available in various different sizes: different varieties for small and large breeds
: dog bones, treats and snacks are available in a range of types and sizes so make sure to choose one that is the appropriate size and shape for your pet. For their safety, please supervise your pets when they are enjoying a treat or bone.