Hill’s Science Plan Dog Food
The dog food range expertly crafted using veterinary expertise.
Your dog deserves to have a diet that is both tasty and nutritious. The research that has gone into Hill’s science dog food will reassure you that your pets are getting the nutrients they need.
Why use Hill's Science Plan Dog Food?
A team of 150 veterinarians, nutritionists and food scientists worked to formulate this dog food range, making Hill's Science Plan diet the smart choice for your dog.
You can rest assured knowing that each Hill’s Science Plan dog food diet is perfectly balanced for your dog; each ingredient used is profiled for over 100 nutrients.
Hill's Science Plan diets also have many safety and quality control checks in place, meaning that Hill's dog food is 100% safe for your dog.
Hill's Science Plan Dry Dog Food
Find the perfect type of Hill's Science Plan Dog Food for your dog:
- Hill's Adult Large Breed Dog Food: This Hill’s Science diet is ideal for large breed dogs weighing over 25kg: keep your pup in tip-top shape.
- Hill's Adult Dog Food: Hill's Science Plan is perfect for keeping active dogs healthy.
- Hill's Puppy Food: Let your pup grown up big and strong with this specialised puppy food. Hill’s science dog food helps from the very start!
- Hill's Senior Dog Food: Easily digestible food for older dogs, Hill's senior cat food also looks after your dog's joints.
- Hill's Special Care Dog Food: Whether your dog suffers from sensitive skin, mobilty issues or dental problems, keep him happy with Hills Special Care.
- Hill's Light Dog food: Is your dog low on energy or prone to being overweight? Keep him lean with Hill's Light range.
- Hill's Perfect Weight Dog Food: Overweight dogs often suffer more than they let on. Get your pup back to its perfect weight.
As well as a Hill’s Science diet, Hill's also makes Canine Prescription Diet Dog Food for dogs with more specialised health needs.
Don't forget to look at
Hills Science Plan Wet Dog Food
Hills Science Plan Cat Food
too, for happy and healthy pet households.
Back to the top