Cat tree with three platforms on different levels, each shaped like a bear paw with a sturdy edge. Features a platform ring, in plush & tall sisal scratch posts. Dimensions: 103 x 79 x 55cm (L x W xH)Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
The Bear Paw Cat Tree offers your cat a choice of three levels
to relax and spread out on, the platforms shaped like bear paws and covered in a soft plush
with a solid edge. They make for an extremely comfortable sleeping area with a place to rest their head and get cozy. You can line them up to make a staircase for your cats to enjoy, granting them easy access to raised areas around your home, like their favourite windsill.
There is another ring-shaped platform
near the bottom of the tree to make it easier for older cats to make the step up, as well as providing three further platforms to perch on and increasing the stability of the tree as a whole. In order to satisfy your cat's natural instincts, the tall trees are covered in sisal
to provide a wonderful surface for your cat to scratch and sharpen its claws on. This will spare your furniture, carpets, and wallpaper, and also let your cat stretch out.
Bear Paw Cat Tree at a glance:
- Sturdy cat tree with 3 sleeping platforms on different levels
- Versatile and well-shaped to fit a range of interiors and spaces
- Also well suited to older cats
- Lying areas shaped like bear paws: on 3 levels, can be individually rotated, soft and comfortable, with a raised edge to rest on
- Can be arranged into a staircase formation: ideal for reaching raised areas around the home like a favourite window sill
- Ring shaped platform: as an easy first step, can be climbed through and stabilises the tree
- Tall sisal posts: made of durable natural sisal, perfect for scratching and claw care
- Colour: light grey
- Total dimensions: max. 79 x 55 x 103 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: diameter 46cm
- Middle platform:
- Total: diameter 46cm
- Climb-through opening: diameter 17.5cm
- 3 lying platforms with edge: 37 x 33 x 8 cm (L x W x H)
- lying area: approx. 37 x 30 cm (L x W)
- 2 plush posts: diameter 9cm x (L) 21cm
- 5 sisal posts: diameter 9cm x (L) 35cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.