Spoil your rat with a safe, homely cage!
Here at zooplus we offer a great range of high quality rat cages, which are a vital part of owning one of these fun little pets. A good, sturdy rat cage can help to keep your rat feeling safe and protected, and a well-equipped rat cage can ensure your rat is entertained throughout the day!
The range of rat cage options here at zooplus include wooden cages and metal frames, with smaller options for single pets and multi-pet options with a range of different levels and sleeping areas, kitted out with food bowls, ladders and drinking bottles.
Some key features of our rat cages
There is something to meet every need as a rat owner, with rat cages made from a range of different materials and in a range of styles and sizes.
- Separable levels: having a number of different levels in a rat cage help ensure your pet has plenty of space to run, rest and climb, helping to keep it both physically and mentally stimulated. This is also ideal if you have different pets living together, as you can separate pets when necessary. These are also easy to clean as you can simply move the pets between compartments so that each section can be cleaned.
- Accessories included: many come with a range of different equipment for keeping your rat, including food bowls, ladders, drinks bottles, hay racks and little houses to hide away in. These are essential and help to keep your rat happy!
- Wheels: some of our larger rat cages are on rollers, which make them particularly easy to move around and are perfect for providing your rat with lots of exciting environments!
- Metal or wood: we have rat cages in several materials, including natural wooden cages with seesaws and dens!
- Lockable doors: help to keep your rat safe and secure, with several of our rat cages including snap-lock technology that helps to keep doors close and stop your pet escaping and getting into danger.
Look no further than zooplus for a great range of top quality small pet cages, so that every small pet has the perfect safe haven to live in.