High quality, completely collapsible cage for rats, gerbils and other small pets, with colourful accessories, easy and quick to assemble without tools, narrow bar spacing (9.5 mm)Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
The Zeno 2 Small Pet Cage is a robust, solid home for rats and other small pets. Thanks to the particularly narrow bar spacing (9.5 mm), this cage is also perfect for pets with young. The colourful, high quality basic accessories make it a perfect home for your pets to play and relax in.
The Zeno 2 Small Pet Cage can be easily disassembled for space-saving storage when not in use. It can also be assembled quickly and easily without any tools or other accessories. The large door at the front of the cage provides easy access to the cage, and is equipped with an intelligent snap lock, that can be easily opened from the outside, but also prevents the pets inside from breaking out.
The cage also comes with high quality, colourful accessories: a steel bowl to hang on the side of the cage, a plastic water bottle (500 ml), and a bright pink corner platform with climbing ladder. The cage also includes a durable hammock made of green nylon, with a soft black fleece lining: perfect for comfy snoozing.
The Savic Small Pet Cage Zeno 2 at a glance:
- Material: plastic (Polypropylene) und coated metal (100% non-toxic)
- Thin bar spacing, thus suitable for young pets
- Completely collapsible
- Large front door with intelligent snap lock
- Easy to assemble without tools
- Base: black
- Bars: silver coating
- Plastic struts: anthracite
- Cage accessories:
- 1 plastic corner platform (fuchsia)
- 1 plastic ladder (fuchsia)
- 1 Relax hammock (green/black)
- 1 steel bowl with hooks for hanging up
- 1 plastic water bottle (500 ml), with hooks for hanging up
- Total: 80 x 50 x 70 cm (L x W x H)
- Bar spacing: 9.5 mm
- Base height: 16 cm
- Door: 22 x 25 cm (W x H)
- Corner platform: 39 x 39 x 3 cm (L x W x H)
- Ladder: 43 x 15 cm (L x W)
- Bowl: diameter 9.5 x H 5 cm
- Hammock: 40 x 22.5 cm (L x W)
- Not suitable for rabbits or guinea pigs
It is essential that rabbits and guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement - a hutch alone is not enough. Please be sure to follow the guidelines set out by Rabbit Welfare Association, PDSA and RSPCA regarding recommended living areas for small pets. As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. Please take a look at our range of runs here
. zooplus recommends that all outdoor rabbit hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators and shaded on sunny days.
Please note: Due to the bar spacing, this cage is not suitable for fancy mice.