Compact stable cat tree, with large house, lookout platform, soft snuggle bed, sisal posts with 8cm diameter, ideal for cats weighing up to 6kg. Dimensions: 60 x 39 x 90 (L x W x H)Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
Stable, compact and space-saving - the La Digue I Cat Tree is perfect for you and your home as well as offering your feline friend a little bit of space all to itself. It features everything an interesting cat tree should, including a spacious house with top and front entry, an ideal haven to hide, relax or play around.
At the very top of the tree is a large, comfortable lookout platform complete with snuggle bed and a soft, quilted edge. The cushion is fastened on with elastic, making it easy to remove and washable up to 30°C.
This space-saving cat tree fits perfectly in the corner of the room and the low focal point of the tree ensures ultimate stability.
La Digue I Cat Tree at a glance:
- Compact cat tree for small and large cats
- Suitable for cats weighing up to 6kg
- With large house for playing and sleeping: offering three entrances, making it the perfect place for playing, hiding and retreating from the outside world
- Comfortable lookout platform with spacious snuggle bed: with a padded edge to lean on, perfect for snoozing and sleeping
- The snuggle bed can be removed and is machine washable up to 30°C
- Particularly stable thanks to the low focal point of the tree
- Colour: light grey
- Dimensions: 60 x 39 x 90 cm (L x W x H)
- Floor plate: 50,5 x 39 cm (L x W)
- 1 House: 37 x 31 x 24 cm (L x W x H)
- Entrance: 15 x 16 cm (W x H)
- Window opening: diameter 10cm
- 1 Platform: L 50,5 x B 30,5 cm
- 1 Lookout platform: L 30 x B 30 cm
- Snuggle bed with edge: L 35 x B 35 x H 9 cm
- Sleeping area: approx. 23 x 23 cm (L x W)
- 1 Plush pole: diameter 7.5 x L 15 cm
- 2 Sisal poles: diameter 7.5 cm
Please refer to the assembly instructions when putting this product together.
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.