Cat tree and scratching post in dark grey, with den and two platforms, softly cushioned lounging area, fluffy post with toy mouse in opening. Dimensions: 103.5 x 58 x 38cm (H x L x W)
Curious cats will be wondering who is hiding inside the post! The medium sized Erebus Cat Tree not only has a charming look, it also offers your kitty three places to lie down, two sturdy sisal posts to scratch and exciting ways to play. A particular highlight is the opening in the fluffy post which has a toy mouse hidden inside.
Your curious cat will feel around with its paws and catch its prey! If your cat lets the mouse go, it will disappear back inside the hole and the game starts again.
There is a second toy mouse hanging from the upper platform which will encourage your cat to get stuck in and climb and play. Your kitty can also relax comfortably and get a good view of the surroundings on the soft platform.
The snug den is perfect for retreating to and hiding and relaxing in.
Erebus Cat Tree at a glance:
- Medium-sized cat tree with sleeping areas across three levels
- Neutral colour: attractive and modern dark grey, fits in with every décor
- Opening in the fluffy post: small toy mouse on an elastic string to play with, paw at and catch
- Highest platform is soft and cushioned: ideal for observing the surroundings
- Den on ground level: the ideal place to retreat to and hide in, increases the stability of the cat tree
- Hard-wearing scratching posts: covered with natural grey sisal, with plush-covered ends
- Height-adjustable feet: for uneven surfaces
- Colour: dark grey
- Total dimensions: max. 103.5 x 58 x 38cm (H x L x W)
- Base: 58 x 38cm (L x W)
- Middle: 48 x 30cm (L x W)
- Upper: 38 x 30cm (L x W)
- Total: 30 x 25cm (Ø x H)
- Internal: 29 x 22cm (Ø x H)
- Entrance: 18cm (Ø)
- 2 fluffy mice with rattles, approx. 5cm (L)
- Opening in post: 4.8cm (Ø)
- 1 fluffy post: 8 x 29cm (Ø x L)
- 2 sisal posts: 9cm (Ø)
- 1 x 53cm (L)
- 1 x 43cm (L)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.