FURminator deShedding tools for Dogs
Does your dog shed hair constantly? Worry no more - the dog FURminator is here to help!
How does it work?
Select from one of the following dog FURminator Types:
- FURminator for dogs removes any loose hairs in your dog’s coat, stopping them from falling off around the house and filling your home with dog hair! It can reduce shedding by up to 90%, making for a cleaner, more hygienic home and helping your dog through the shedding process.
- It gently brushes and cleans your dog's fur without damaging the skin, providing gentle grooming and helping to distribute your pet’s natural skin fat evenly across the body.
- Each FURminator for dogs product has been specifically tailored to your dog’s size and coat type. There are specific brushes for short or long hair, as well as variations for different sizes of dog.
- FURminator for dogs with short hair: these are ideal for dogs with a coat shorter than 5cm, helping keep short fur glossy and in premium condition.
- FURminator for dogs with long hair: if your dog has a coat longer than 5cm, then FURminator for dogs has a great range of long hair brushes, with options for different sizes of dog and perfect for removing loose hair. They feature ergonomic handles for ease and comfort of use.
- Other FURminator dog products: for a little something different, FURminator for dogs has the Slicker Brush, a Dual-Flex brush with stainless steel bristles, the perfect wire brush for improving overall coat quality. The range also offers a Curry Comb for short to medium coats, handy for getting rid of dust and loose hair.
So how do you make the most of your FURminator for Dogs product?:
- Use your FURminator for dogs once a week
- Check your dog’s skin and fur regularly
- Remove tangles and mats first
- Brush from a head to tail direction
You can also use the FURminator for dogs products along with the
antishedding shampoo for dogs
, for maximum results.
Browse through other dog grooming products.
Back to the top