Ingenious dog brush for coat care, also suitable for cats, with to sides of the rush for multiple care programs, with flexible Dual-Flex brush head and ergonomic handle, in sleek silver and black.
Long-haired, curly-haired pets look beautiful, but they do require the correct coat care. Shorter coats also need regular brushing to stay healthy. This FURminator Slicker Brush is ideal for both dogs and cats, designed to help keep your pet's coat clean and glossy. It can help detangle the coat, with different hardness grades of "soft" or "firm"
to ensure your pet's fur receives the exact care it needs.
The flexible brush head
of this FURminator Slicker Brush makes it ideal for your pet's bodyshape, for a pleasant grooming experience. The carefully designed brush has two different sides
with curved bristles that can help to remove knotting and matting on one side, and the other side offering straight bristles. This provides two-level grooming for a smooth, glossy coat. The ergonomic handle ensures that the brush sits comfortably in your hand.
FURminator Slicker Brush at a glance:
- Double-sided grooming brush for dogs
- Also suitable for cats
- Helps with detangling: for a clean, glossy coat
- In 2 hardness grades: firm for curly, medium to long coats, soft for silky or wiry coats
- Double-sided: curved bristles help remove matting and knots, while straight bristles offer a glossy finish
- Flexible Dual-Flex brush head: fits to your pet's body shape perfectly
- Stainless steel bristles: gentle on skin, without damaging the coat
- With ergonomic handle: sits comfortably in your hand, rounded surface for more grip
- Colour: black/silver
- Handle: plastic
- Bristles: stainless steel
- Total dimensions: each 20 x 10 x 4 cm (L x W x H)
- Brush surface: each 9 x 5.5 cm (L x )
- Bristle length: straight bristles each 1.5cm, curved bristles each 1.7cm
1. Choose a calm place to groom your dog.
2. Check your pet's coat is free from wounds, bruises and injuries, including under the coat. If you discover any issues, seek veterinary advice.
3. Gently brush the coat in upward motions with the curved side to help loosen tangles and knots. Once you have brushed the entire coat, turn the brush over and use the straight bristles for a smooth, shiny finish. Be especially careful around the stomach and chest. To brush the tail, hold a section in the middle and brush on both sides.
4. Be especially careful in sensitive areas such as the stomach, hips, tail and ears. Always work in the direction of the coat's growth.