Deodorising dog shampoo designed to neutralise bad odours whilst cleaning and caring for skin and coat, with orange oil, rosemary extract and Aloe vera, as well as cleansing activated carbon.
Don’t let dirt and bad odours stand a chance! This Pet Head Ditch the Dirt Shampoo cleans and cares for your dog’s coat, as well as deodorising and providing a wonderful orange scent. This dog shampoo is ideal for regular coat care, made from natural ingredients.
Pet Head Ditch the Dirt Shampoo contains plenty of orange oil
, amongst other ingredients, which helps to care for skin and coat as well as offering a fruity scent. Rosemary extract helps to neutralise odours
, whilst Aloe vera moisturises. This Pet Head Ditch the Dirt Shampoo also uses activated carbon, which reliably removes dirt
. It helps to create a pH-balanced, well-accepted cleaning product that is ideal for puppies over 8 weeks old. Pet Head Ditch the Dirt Shampoo also comes in a fun bottle with a bone-shaped lid! It is completely recyclable, for an added environmental bonus.
Pet Head Ditch the Dirt Shampoo at a glance:
- Dog shampoo with orange scent
- Deodorising effect: neutralises odours and gently cares for your dog
- With cleansing activated carbon: binds dirt and reliably removes it
- Richly caring: thanks to fruity orange oil
- Rosemary extract: neutralises odours and cares for dry, itchy skin
- Aloe Vera: source of moisture, to support cleaning
- Natural and pure: no parabens, sulphates or colours
- Plant proteins: strengthen the coat from within
- Exclusive Pet Head scent: refreshing orange
- Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and with a balanced pH
- No animal testing
- Also suitable for puppies from 8 weeks old
- Environmentally-friendly packaging: 100% recyclable
- Made in USA
- Contents: 300ml
Wet your dog’s coat and massage the shampoo gently into its fur. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a towel or hairdryer.