Summery cooling mat for cats and dogs, with a cute seashell design and filled with a cooling gel split into chambers, with no need for pre-cooling as it reacts to your pet’s body heat.
When the hot summer days arrive, a little relief from the heat can be extremely welcome. This Bondi Cooling Mat is a simple way to help keep your dog or cat cool. The mat is filled with a gel that reacts to your pet’s body heat
and has an instant cooling effect, without the need for any pre-cooling or electricity
The Bondi Cooling Mat is particularly summery with a cute seashell design. It can be laid on the floor or in the base of a bed or transport crate. The cooling gel spread across multiple chambers helps to evenly cool the mat. The Bondi Cooling Mat can be infinitely reused
- simply take a pause and it will soon be ready to go again.
Bondi Cooling Mat at a glance:
- Decorative cooling mat for dogs and cats
- Versatile: ideal in beds, transport crates or straight on the ground
- No waiting time: instantly ready to use, with no need to pre-cool in the fridge, with a gel inside that reacts to body heat
- Ideal for hot summer days: strong cooling effect, pleasant
- Multiple cooling chambers: to keep the gel evenly spread
- Reusable: after a short pause it’s ready to use again
- Environmentally-friendly, works without electricity
- Easy to clean, with a wipe-down surface
- Cute, summer design with seashells
- Space-saving, folds up for easy storage and transportation
- Colour: turquoise
- Upper: polyester/PVC
- Cool gel filling: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, water, diphenylmethane diisocyanate, polypropylene glycol, toluene diisocyanate, polyurethane
- Dimensions: approx. 50 x 40 cm / approx. 90 x 50 cm (L x W)
- Weight: approx. 1140g / approx. 2360g
Your pet should always be supervised when using this cooling product. Cats and dogs with long or sharp claws, as well as heavy dogs, may cause holes in the mat. Placing a towel or similar on top of the mat can help to minimise this risk, although this may also reduce the cooling effect. The product should be regularly checked for damage to help avoid the risk of injury to your pet. If your cat or dog consumes any of the cooling gel or parts of the mat, you should immediately consult your veterinarian. Do not place in direct sunlight. Do not use in temperatures over 45°C. Keep the mat away from sharp objects and check the surface before each use. Do not use if the surface is damaged.