Royal Canin Dog Medium Breeds
Read more below
Royal Canin for Medium Dog BreedsEverything your medium sized dog needs in one complete food.
Royal Canin MediumWhy choose Royal Canin Medium Dog?
- Strong Immune System: The complex blend of antioxidants and other special ingredients will help strengthen your dog's natural defences.
- Digestible: Royal Canin's formula includes plenty of dietary fibre and high quality proteins, making it gentle on the tum.
- Omega 3: Keep coats glossy and skin healthy with Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Highly Palatable: Suitable even for fussy dogs, this will keep your pup satisfied.
Royal Canin also has a breed specific dog food range, including Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel and many other breeds.
Royal Canin Medium is perfect for whichever life stage your dog is at:
- Royal Canin Medium Mother and Babydog: For newborn pups and their mums- support your dog at this early life stage.
- Royal Canin Medium Junior: For medium puppies aged 2-12 months: help them to grow up big and strong.
- Royal Canin Medium Adult: All you need for medium dogs aged 12 months to 7 years old.
- Royal Canin Medium 7+: When medium dogs reach 7 years old, their dietary needs change. Look after them with mature medium dog food.
- Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+: Senior medium dogs aged over 10 years need special dog food in their later years.
Royal Canin Medium dog food also has specialised food for dogs that are neutered, overweight, sensitive, or struggling with sore skin. Royal Canin Medium: exactly what your dog needs.
You can also have a look at the rest of the Royal Canin Pet Food Range including Royal Canin for cats.