Royal Canin Dog Giant Breeds
Read more below
Royal Canin for Giant Dog BreedsGiant dogs need giant nutrition.
Royal Canin GiantWhy your dog needs Royal Canin Giant Dog:
- Strong Joints and Bones: Giant dogs have a lot of weight on their joints. Support their cartilage and bones with Royal Canin Size Giant.
- Antioxidants: Keep your dog in tip top shape with plenty of healthy antioxidants.
- Healthy Heart: The taurine content of Royal Canin Giant is specially formulated to look after giant dogs' giants hearts.
- Digestible: Giant rbeeds tend to have sensitive stomachs. With plenty of fibre and high quality protein, your dog's digestive system will stay healthy.
There is also a specialised Royal Canin Breed dog food range, which includes Royal Canin Great Dane and many other dog breeds.
Royal Canin Size Giant caters to your dogs nutritional needs:
- Royal Canin Giant Puppy: Giant breed puppies need this food for healthy bone development.
- Royal Canin Giant Junior: Young giant dogs need special care for their second growth phase.
- Royal Canin Giant Adult: The special kibble size promotes slower chewing for adult giant dogs.
If your giant dog is particularly active, feed it Royal Canin Giant Puppy - Active or Royal Canin Giant Junior - Active to keep your dog happy and healthy.
Why not view the entire Royal Canin Pet Food Range, including Royal Canin for cats.