Eukanuba Puppy Food
Giving your puppy all the nutrition it needs to grow up healthily.
Puppies have special nutritional requirements for growing up big and strong. Eukanuba puppy food looks after your dog’s immune system, digestion, skin, coat, bone development, muscle growth and brain. Tailored to your dog’s size, you can rest assured knowing that your dog is getting all the essential nutrients it needs to grow. Eukanuba for puppies can also be used for pregnant and nursing bitches, thanks to its high energy content.
For a happy, healthy puppy with a shiny coat and healthy body, feed it Eukanuba puppy food.
What is Eukanuba Puppy Food?
- Eukanuba puppy dry food has been developed to meet all of the nutritional needs of puppies aged up to 12 months.
- Puppies and junior dogs have very different requirements for protein, minerals, vitamins and energy than fully grown adult dogs. This is why it is very important for your puppy to have a specialised food that fulfils all of his needs. Eukanuba recognises this and have formulated their range of puppy food to make sure your pet has a healthy, balanced diet.
- Their range includes everything your puppy needs to grow and lead an active lifestyle while staying healthy. Particular focus is on strong defences, optimal digestion, a healthy skin and coat, and lean muscles.
- Do you own a bigger breed of dog? Your puppy food should be low in fat to prevent uncontrolled growth and possible joint problems. Try Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy Food.
- Do you own a smaller breed of dog? Your puppy will use more calories and needs more energy per kilo body weight than large-breed dogs. Try Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Food.
- Does your puppy suffer from any sensitivities? Try Eukanuba Puppy Food - Lamb & Rice, as lamb meat is easily digestible and promotes healthy skin.
If you are looking to find out more tips on choosing the right dog food, check out our pet care advice
Browse all Eukanuba Dog Food:
What will you choose?
Back to the top