Dietetic complete wet food for adult dogs and cats, in a liquid format that is ideal for tube- or syringe-feeding, with a high energy content and nutrient concentration in a protein-rich recipe.General information:
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your dog with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your dog's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.
After suffering with long illnesses, many pets require some extra support in feeding and regaining their strength. This Royal Canin Veterinary Recovery Liquid is ideal for feeding up your pet after operations or illness. It is a complete diet in liquid form, ideal for dogs and cats that require peroral feeding through a tube or syringe
This dietetic Royal Canin Veterinary Recovery Liquid has a high energy density
, so just a little food goes a long way in meeting the needs of your dog or cat. It contains digestible nutrients in a high concentration
, including protein to help support lean muscle mass maintenance. Royal Canin Veterinary Recovery Liquid also contains an antioxidant complex that can help to bind free radicals in the body. This liquid food acts as complete nutrition during veterinary stays and allows you to easily meet your pet’s nutritional needs during critical times.
Royal Canin Veterinary Recovery Liquid at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for dogs and cats, helping to support weight gain during recovery or for hepatic lipidosis in cats
- Easy to digest: offers a high concentration of nutrients that your pet’s body can easily put to good use
- Complete and balanced: ideal as liquid nutrition to support feeding up your pet and help recovery
- Protein-rich recipe: vital in maintaining muscle mass during veterinary stays and recovery
- High energy density: meets your pet’s energy needs with just a small quantity of food
- With antioxidants: contains vitamins E and C, taurine and lutein, helping to neutralise free radicals
- Liquid format for optimum texture: allows for easy use regardless of tube size, and allows for peroral feeding with a syringe