Cat Calming Treatment
Soothe your feline with a range of cat calming treatments!
Even cats can find life stressful, no matter how well they hide it! Whether there are changes happening, such as a new addition to the family or a change of home, or if your cat suffers from social stress, dislikes noise or has separation anxiety, here at zooplus we offer a range of different cat calming treatment options to make life more relaxed for you and your pet.
There are various different treatments, so that you can find the right one for both you and your cat, including sprays and tablets as well as diffusers. These can be great in reducing stress and comforting your cat.
Browse the full range of cat calming treatments available here at zooplus:
Whether they use synthetic pheromones or soothing natural catnip, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Introduce one of these stress-reducing treatments at key points in your pet’s life, such as moving home or new family members, or during more common occurrences such as vet visits or travel.
- Diffuser: these release natural scents into your home and can prevent territory wars between your cats. The diffuser cat calming treatments contain catnip extracts, which can soothe your cat and prevent scratching or stress. These include Feliway, a well-known brand that is renowned for reducing stress. Feliway Friends is also an ideal choice if you have a multi-cat household.
- Capsules: introduce a nutritional supplement to your cat’s diet to relieve unwanted stress, according to the instructions provided. It can be sprinkled over food or fed as a treat, making it a simple way to adapt and improve your cat’s lifestyle.
- Refill: sadly stress is bound to appear at various points throughout your cat’s life, so keep your diffuser topped up with refill bottles!
- Spray: sprays can be introduced as needed into whichever rooms you require, or they can be sprayed around furniture to help combat unwanted scratching behaviour designed to make territory. Feliway also options a scratch-specific option for encouraging your cat to scratch toys rather than furniture!
- Collar: a cat calming collar releases the soothing catnip extracts directly where they need to be, helping ensure your cat is relaxed for as long as 30 days.
Browse the complete collection and find the perfect option for both you and your cat!
Take a look at all of the Feliway & care products here at zooplus!