The refill for the FELIWAY FRIENDS diffuser contains CAP, a cat appeasing pheromone which helps cats to feel more secure. Visible results in a short time.
Feliway® Friends is ideal for multi-cat households where the cats are showing signs of tension or conflict. It can help to ease tricky situations and calm things down. Cats are solitary hunters and many see other cats as a potential threat to food resources. This can cause clashes and struggles between your pets. Most cats quickly get on with each other again, but for some it can turn into a long-lasting feud, which can sadly result in drastic measures such as rehoming one of the cats.
Feliway® Friends is based on a synthetic copy of CAP, a cat appeasing pheromone which is produced by lactating queens to promote and strengthen the bond between kittens and their mother. This pheromone helps young kittens to feel safe and secure. The Feliway® Friends diffuser mimics the natural pheromone and helps your cat to feel safe and secures. It is clinically proven to help reduce tension in a multi-cat household and you will notice results after only a short period.
Feliway® Friends at a glance:
- Plug-in diffuser with pheromone filled vial
- Ideal for multi-cat households with constant conflict or tension
- Set consists of electric plug-in diffuser and 48ml vial (30 days)
- Contains a synthetic copy of CAP, a cat appeasing pheromone which has a calming effect and helps cats to get along
- Lessens conflict noticeably within a week
- This device is designed for use in Europe and therefore comes with a power adapter for use in the UK.
The Feliway® Friends Diffuser is easy to use:
- The Feliway ® Friends diffuser should be plugged into a socket in the room most frequented by your cats, and where most of the conflicts break out.
- A 48ml vial will last about 4 weeks in an area approx. 50-70 m².
Suitable for 220-230 V.
- Important: Please make sure that the diffuser is not covered by furniture or curtains, as this can run the risk of building up blockages, which may prevent the pheromones from dispersing in the room properly. Do not use with an extension lead or multi plug
- Feliway® vials. These vials are intended for use only with the Feliway® diffuser. It might not work effectively if used with any other diffuser.
- Always consult your vet if your cat is showing signs of stress. Your cat's problem may be of a clinical origin and may require further treatment.
- Please read the instructions before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray in the eyes, or on open wounds. If you get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor
- If you should accidentally swallow any of the liquid please get immediate medical advice and show the product label.
Please note the following important delivery details:
- Delivery is exclusively to mainland UK. We are currently unable to deliver these products to a small minority of UK postcodes, including offshore islands, the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
- This product is only for domestic use and may not be sold for commercial use.