Soft chew bone for puppies, kind to teeth and gums, ideal for milk teeth, with bobbles to promote oral hygiene, chicken flavoured, made from thermoplastic polymer
Start your puppy off with good chewing habits early on! The Nylabone Puppy Dental Chew Bone is ideal for puppies that still have their milk teeth or are teething. It is made from soft thermoplastic polymer and is gentle on your pup’s teeth.
This chew toy satisfies your dog’s natural urge to chew
and helps to prevent your pooch from chewing on shoes or furniture. This toy helps to keep your dog busy while also supporting good dental hygiene.
The bobbles on the surface can help to keep teeth clean. This puppy toy is flavoured like tasty chicken, making it irresistible to chew on!
Nylabone Puppy Dental Chew Bone at a glance:
- Small chew toy for puppies up to 7kg
- Promotes and encourages your dog’s natural instinct to chew
- Specially designed for puppies: small, light bone, soft on the mouth, perfect for puppies that still have their milk teeth
- Small bobbles: to improve oral hygiene and help to reduce plaque and tartar build up
- With tasty chicken flavour: flavoured throughout the whole toy, flavour doesn’t wear off, encourages chewing
- Enjoyable way to keep your dog busy: prevents boredom, helps with teething, discourages destructive chewing
- Durable: robust material for long-lasting fun
- Easy to clean: simply clean with warm water when required
- Made in USA
- Colour: light blue
- Material: soft thermoplastic polymer
- Dimensions: approx. 9.5 x 3 x 1.5cm (L x W x H)
- Item weight: approx. 20g
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.
It is important that you select the correct size and type of chew bone depending on your dog's age, weight and jaw strength. The chew bone should be large enough for sideways chewing rather than vertical. If you have more than one dog then you should choose chew bones suitable for the largest, strongest dog. This chew is not suitable for dogs with very strong jaws or puppies with their adult teeth. Puppies adult teeth usually come in at around 6 – 8 months old, depending on the breed and size. Dogs with strong chewing strength require a Nylabone Dura Chew Bone. This product is not designed to be consumed. If you suspect that your dog has swallowed part of the bone, take the toy away and contact your vet.