Happy Valentine's Day!
Have you received a card from your furry or feathery secret admirer?....
Why not enter our #snapandshare competition to be in with a chance of winning either a luxury hamper or a £50 voucher to spend on your next order!
To enter, all you have to do is take a picture of your pet through the frame of the card and share it on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag '#snapandshare'! We'll choose our favourite pics as the winner and 5 runners up.
Now for the boring bit.....
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Zooplus Services Ltd
Sponsor: Zooplus Services Ltd
This competition is available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents and any persons professionally involved in this promotion.
Conditions of participation:
1. Competition entries open Thursday 13th February 2020 and close 11pm Saturday 29th February 2020.
2. To enter the competition you must take a picture of your pet through the frame of the card and share it on Facebook, twitter or Instagram using the hashtag '#snapandshare'
3. The prize winner will be contacted on or before 11pm 9th March 2020.
4. The competition is not affiliated with or sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook or Instagram. The provided information will be used for the competition only. Participation in the competition is only possible under these conditions and by participating the participant accepts the conditions of participation. The organiser can end the competition at any time and without needing to provide a reason. Comments that go against the rules of Facebook, break the law, are offensive or in breach of copyright will be deleted without notice. The participant is thereby excluded from the competition.
1. 1 main winner and 5 runners-up will be selected after the competition has closed and will be notified via private Facebook message. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be randomly selected and so on and so forth until a winner is successfully awarded the prize.
2. The prize is a luxury hamper and for the main winner and then £50 vouchers for each of the runners up.
3. No cash alternative is available.
4. By entering this competition you agree to grant zooplus AG irrevocable rights and unrestricted permission in respect of any images or other media submitted as an entry to the competition on Facebook or alternatively on Instagram. The granted license is non-exclusive and royalty-free, as well as unconditional and without limitation regarding time and region. All uploaded images or other media may be used for commercial and editorial purposes and may be edited, reproduced and passed to third parties. This includes in particular the publication on zooplus AG websites and its affiliated companies. It also includes usage in apps about pets as well as on social media platforms. In the event that the uploaded image or video content is published you waive the right to include a copyright and agree to the release of zooplus from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the uploaded image or media.
5. We will not share any sensitive customer data without the winner's written consent, the winner might be asked for their name, delivery address, email address and contact number in order for us to fulfil their prize. If personal data of participants is gathered in the course of the competition, it is determined, processed and used for the conduct of the competition only and will be deleted as soon as the competition is finished. The participant agrees with that expressly. The participant can revoke this agreement at any time by e-mail. See here for our privacy terms and conditions.
6. The prize winner will receive their prize within 48 days of acknowledgement of winning.
7. For any queries relating to this promotion please contact our customer care team via the website.
8. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotions but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on claimants to avoid undue disappointment.