Extra-thick scratching post with a 27cm diameter, coated in natural sisal for scratching satisfaction and with real wood laying platforms featuring 2 removable, washable cuddle beds, Oeko-Tex® certified .Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
is the best way your owner can show their respect for what and who you are - much more than a pet. You are a beloved member of the family and you deserve a comfortable and nurturing environment to feel right at home. This is what we are passionate about. We love to make sure that your owner's home reflects your natural habitat so you can always be yourself and follow your natural instincts.
NATURAL PARADISE. DESIGNED FOR NATURAL INSTINCTS.
This Natural Paradise Scratching Pillar - Jasmine L is ideal for scratching, chilling and climbing - for your cat only! It is particularly robust and sturdy, perfect for adventurous cats. The post is thicker
than a standard scratching tree and is coated with sisal all the way around. This allows your cat to sharpen its claws as much as it likes, as well as stretching and scratching.
The Natural Paradise Scratching Pillar - Jasmine L has two cuddle beds on two levels
to help your cat relax. At the top your cat can chill out and watch the world go by. Fastening the scratching pillar to the wall can help to make it more stable, allowing your cat to jump and climb without fear. This wall fastening is super quick to set up before your cat tests out its mega climbing tree
Natural Paradise Scratching Pillar - Jasmine L at a glance:
- Extra thick scratching pillar with cosy cuddle beds on stable real wood platforms
- Ideal for large or heavy cats
- Cuddly soft plush on untreated real plywood from sustainable forestry
- Extra thick scratching column: ideal for scratching and climbing
- Coated with high-quality natural sisal matting: suitable for climbing and sharpening claws
- All materials attached using Velcro, so that they can be removed and machine-washed at 30°C
- Particularly stable: with wall mountings
- Flexible design and can be assembled without the side bed
- Tolerance compensation is easy to assemble: oblong hole in upper platform, gap to wall can be individually adapted
- Colour: cream
- Wood: Baltic birch plywood (from sustainable forestry)
- Scratch posts: covered with natural sisal
- Padding: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- Total dimensions: max. 80 x 55 x 136.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: diameter 50cm
- Platform (tear-drop shaped): approx. 69.4 x 42 cm (L x W)
- Platform (round): diameter 42cm
- 2 cuddle beds with border:
- Total dimensions: approx. diameter 42 x (H) 11cm
- Laying surface: approx. diameter 26cm
- 2 scratching poles with natural sisal coating: diameter 27cm
- 1 x 79cm (H)
- 1 x 40cm (H)
- Wall mount:
- Total dimensions: 10 x 8 cm (W x H)
- Distance between holes: 4cm
- Material: real wood (birch plywood panels)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.
Make sure you attach the fleece side of the bed to the Velcro fastener. Keep in mind that you may need to turn the bed over if the plush is on the bottom.