Cat bed for shelves with an integrated sisal scratching board, with a stable border to lean against and a removable, reversible and washable cushion cover, ideal for shelving units.Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
Have you got an extra space in your shelving unit? This Trixie Cat Bed for Shelves with Scratching Board is the perfect way to fill the gap! This bed is suitable for all shelving units
such as the IKEA Kallax, offering your cat a comfy bed.
The scratching board integrated in this bed encourages daily claw care. Your cat can naturally sharpen its claws on the robust natural sisal surface
, ideal for indoor cats.
After an enthusiastic scratching session, your cat can cuddle up in the Trixie Cat Bed for Shelves with Scratching Board and have a nap. The stable border
is wonderful to lean against, with a plush cover that makes the reversible cushion particularly cosy.
Trixie Cat Bed for Shelves with Scratching Board at a glance:
- Bed and scratching board in one, for cats
- For all suitable shelves: such as the IKEA Kallax
- Sisal scratching board: for sharpening claws and keeping your furniture, carpets and curtains safe from claws
- Bed with robust border: for leaning against
- Plush cover and reversible cushion: particularly soft and cuddly
- Removable cushion cover
- Relaxing getaway for your cat
- Cushion cover: machine washable at 30°C
- Inner: hand wash only
- Bed: light grey
- Scratching board: dark brown
- Bed: wood
- Bed- and cushion-cover: 100% polyester (plush)
- Cushion padding: foam
- Scratching board: natural sisal
- Total: 33 x 37 x 48 cm (L x W x H)
- Laying surface: 33 x 29 cm (L x W)
- Border height: 10cm
- Scratching board: 17 x 48 cm (W x H)
Illustrated shelving and decoration not included.
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.