Complete dry cat food for adult cats, for ideal digestion, easily digestible proteins, prebiotics, fibre, optimal balance of the intestinal flora, improved stool quality.
A sensitive digestive tract can lead to increased levels of gas in your cat's gut, as well as an increased volume of stool. This can all be particularly unpleasant, not just for the cat itself but for its owners as well!
Royal Canin Digestive Care is made with highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins, prebiotics and special nutritious fibres
that help to support healthy digestion and a balanced gut flora. The exclusive feeding has a demonstrable effect
: A Royal Canin internal study showed that this dry food helped the participating cats to achieve optimal stool quality in over 95% of the cases in just 10 days.
The round shape of the kibble also encourages slower feeding
and increased chewing, which can have a positive effect on healthy digestive system function.
Royal Canin Digestive Care at a glance:
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
- Balanced dry food for cats with sensitive digestive systems
- Optimum day-to-day support: encourages healthy digestion and a balanced gut flora in your cat.
- Unique kibble shape: the special round shape of the kibble encourages slower feeding, increased chewing and can help support oral and dental hygiene.
- Proven results*: exclusively feeding Digestive Care helped the participating cats achieve optimal stool quality in over 95% of the cases in just 10 days (*Royal Canin internal study)
- Highly-digestible: high-quality L.I.P. proteins for easy digestion and good health
- Balanced gut flora: prebiotics and nutritious fibres support digestive regularity
- High protein content: helps with muscle maintenance
- Promotes consistent stool quality and reduces stool volume
- Balanced: with essential fatty acids and vitamins
- Healthy urinary tract function: with an adapted mineral content
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined:
the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!
Feline Breed Nutrition – significant progress: in its cat food production, Royal Canin take into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age, life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for pure-bred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line world-wide especially for pedigree cats.