Easy to apply, topical solution to treat flea and tick infestations. Highly effective, fast-acting spot-on. Vet strength formula without the need for a veterinary prescription.
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats is a simple way to get rid of nasty parasites such as fleas and ticks. Each pipette contains a small dose of fipronil – a broad-spectrum insecticide / acaricide – which kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats is a highly efficacious, easy to apply formula with an exemplary safety profile, yet without the need for a veterinary prescription. Simply remove 1 pipette from the pack, snap applicator tip, part your dog's fur at the base of their neck and apply to the skin.
Check your cat for ticks regularly - they can pick them up anytime they explore outside.
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats at a glance:
Treat all cats in the household every 4 weeks for optimum flea and tick protection.
- Spot-on solution to tackle fleas and ticks
- Targeted treatment for fleas & ticks: kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours helping to protect your dog from discomfort and parasite-caused disease
- Easy application: apply 1 pipette to the skin at the base of your pet's neck
- Long-term protection: apply every 4 weeks for optimum protection
- Vet strength formula: highly efficacious formula with an exemplary safety profile, without the need for a veterinary prescription
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats is an AVM-GSL veterinary product. Please refer to the package leaflet before use.
Use medicines responsibly. FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats contains fipronil.