1. Place any product for dogs, including food, toys or accessories, in the shopping cart (total minimum order value: £29).
2. When you are ready to pay, simply enter the voucher code YORK-BOX in the 'Enter a coupon code' field and click on 'Redeem'.
3. The Yorkshire Box will then be placed in your shopping cart and we will add it to your order!
4. That's it! Your Yorkshire Terrier will be happy to receive his gift soon.
* The offer is valid while stocks last.
Don't forget your Pet profile. Fill in here, and your pet will greet you on my zooplus' homepage and receive personalised discounts!
As with many small dogs, dental problems can also arise with the Yorkshire Terrier. To prevent the formation of tartar, good dental hygiene is of great importance.
Yorkshire Terriers can live for more than 15 years. The Yorkshire Terrier is considered a senior from 8 years of age, so they are accompanied by general signs of ageing for more than a third of their lives.
The silky, fine fur of the Yorkshire Terrier requires special care. His very long, fine, silky hair is constantly growing.
Yorkshire Terriers are very demanding when it comes to food. Therefore, particularly tasty food is recommended for this breed.
The popular Yorkshire Terrier was probably the result of a cross between the Scottish Terrier and the Broken Haired Scotch Terrier, a small dog from Yorkshire. The Scottish Terrier itself was bred in the mines at the beginning of the 19th century during the first industrial revolution to hunt rats and rabbits.