HOW DO YOU GET THE ROYAL CANIN CHIHUAHUA BOX?
1. Place any product for dogs, including food, toys or accessories, in the shopping cart (total minimum order value: £29).
2. When you are ready to pay, simply enter the voucher code CHI-CHI-BOX in the 'Enter a coupon code' field and click on 'Redeem'.
3. The Royal Canin Chihuahua Box will then be placed in your shopping cart and we will add it to your order!
4. That's it! Your Chihuahua will be happy to receive his gift soon.
* The offer is valid while stocks last.
Chihuahuas are known for their discerning palates and fussy appetites, which is why they prefer very tasty food. The smell of the food, the dog's ability to grip and chew the kibble, the taste and also the feeling of satisfaction after eating are important factors here.
Small dogs are more prone to dental problems such as tartar build-up and plaque. So it makes sense that the teeth and jaws of the smallest breed of dog in the world need special protection.
The Chihuahua’s jaw is tiny. To avoid problems with picking up food, chewing, swallowing, and wastage, the kibble size and shape should be perfectly adapted.
All about Chihuahuas
Named after the largest state in Mexico, the Chihuahua is considered to be the smallest dog in the world.
In Mexico, they are often called the Chihuahueño. Chihuahua means an “arid and sandy place” in Rarámuri, the language of the indigenous people in the state of Chihuahua.
The breed was discovered in Europe after World War II and has since become very popular worldwide.
Chihuahuas are bright and quick to learn. Alert, funny, cheerful, very loyal and entertaining, they have a tendency to become rather possessive. The little cuties are also extremely good at stealing the show!