A large, 4-sided run with unique escape barrier. For rabbits, guinea pigs. Galvanised metal, bar spacing 3.5 cm. Includes sun protection shield.Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
Your rabbit or guinea pig will feel right at home in this large run. It’s perfect for those warm days when you want to let your pet play outside and it will enjoy having the space to run around and nibble at the grass. This Kerbl run includes a unique escape barrier which prevents your little digger from burrowing out of the pen. The roof protects your pets from unwanted visitors such as cats and birds of prey. And at the same time it prevents your pet from climbing or jumping out of the cage. There are four doors for easy access inside the pen.
Also included in the delivery is a sun protection shield which will give your pet somewhere cool to rest on sunny days. It has Velcro tabs to it is easy to fix to the pen and we recommend that you always attach the sunshade if you are leaving your pet in the pen for any length of time so your pet has a shady area when the sun comes out.
The pen is quick and easy to assemble: The individual elements are bolted together with stakes. The spikes can be driven deep into the ground for increased stability.
The Kerbl Metal Run with escape barrier at a glance:
- Metal run with escape barrier
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs (not young pets)
- Total dimensions: 200 x 100 x 60 cm (L x W x H)
- Bar spacing: 3.5 cm
- Bar thickness: 3.0 mm / 4.0 mm (vertical/ horizontal)
- Doors: 2 door: 16 x 16 cm (L x W), 2 doors 45 x 33 cm (L x W)
- Opening roof
- Includes sunshade and perch (for chickens) - We recommend that you never leave your pets in the pen without the sunshade
- Ground stakes to anchor it firmly
- Sun protection shield: 75 x 135 cm (L x W), 100% polyester, attached to pen with Velcro tab
- Two enclosures may be combined to create a large pen
- Delivered as a flatpack
- Easy to assemble. Instructions included
Please note: We recommend that you never leave your pets in the pen without the sunshade. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the pen as it might burrow underneath and escape. The spacing between the bars in this pen makes it unsuitable for young animals since they could get their heads stuck in between the bars, or escape through the gap. Caution: Your pet should not be left unattended in its run if cats and other predators likes foxes are in the vicinity.