A sweet-smelling Timothy Hay for rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas, high in fibre and with 100% natural ingredients, with dandelion for urinary tract health and marigold for the immune system.
This Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold is a great addition to your small pet's diet, offering great taste and numerous health benefits. It is made from Timothy Hay, which is rich in both beneficial and crude fibre to help support healthy digestion. The thick, coarse hay is good for your rabbit to chew on, which promotes good dental health and helps to support dental abrasion. Dandelion and marigold have also been included to provide additional health benefits.
Grazing on hay such as this Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold can also help to keep your rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla physically active and mentally stimulated, both of which are vital for any living creature. It is also a fun way to bring variety to your your pet's diet, in a healthy and beneficial way.
Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold at a glance:
Did you know that your rabbit or guinea pig's diet should consist of around 85-90% hay?
- Complementary feed for rabbits, chinchillas and guinea pigs
- Made from delicious Timothy Hay
- 100% natural ingredients
- Rich in fibre: contains both crude fibre (35%) and beneficial fibre (63%) to help support digestive function
- Tasty: adds variety and flavour to your small pet's diet without the need for unhealthy treats
- Barn dried: with dust extracted to help prevent the exacerbation of any respiratory problems
- Dandelion: to support urinary tract health
- Marigold: chosen for its benefits to a healthy immune system
- Dental health: helps to keep your rabbit's teeth healthy, with coarse hay that supports dental abrasion
- Physically and mentally stimulating: the constant grazing helps to keep your pet active, imitating natural foraging behaviour, and keeps the mind working
Use a hay such as our Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold to create the main part of your small pet's diet, helping to support dental and digestive health. Burgess Nuggets can be added to provide key vitamins, minerals and fibre, as well as to help avoid selective feeding. Feed snacks as a little additional treat, as well as handfuls of fresh greens, to help boost your pet's mental health and happiness, and make sure fresh drinking water is always accessible. Check out our website for advice on which vegetables can be beneficial to your pet!