A delicious complementary nugget food designed to support health and wellbeing in junior rabbits and dwarf rabbits, rich in fibre and offering key nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc and iron.
Give your rabbit the best start in life with Burgess Excel Junior & Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets with Mint, a complementary feed formulated to offer key nutrition to improve your rabbit's wellbeing. It is ideal for both junior rabbits, with probiotics to help develop healthy digestion and higher protein levels to support muscle growth, as well as being perfect for dwarf rabbits.
Vets recommend choosing a diet that can support your rabbit's dental, digestive and emotional health, and these Burgess Excel Junior & Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets with Mint have been tailored to do just that. The Excel Feeding Plan offers the ideal way to ensure your rabbit is getting everything it needs, including the right levels of nutrients and fibre. The nugget form helps to prevent your rabbit from selective feeding, which can result in your rabbit only eating the tastier pieces and leaving behind high-fibre, nutritious parts of the food.
Burgess Excel Junior & Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets with Mint at a glance:
Did you know that your rabbit or guinea pig's diet should consist of around 85-90% hay?
- Tailored complementary feed for junior rabbits and dwarf rabbits
- In blended, extruded nugget form to prevent selective feeding
- Rich in beneficial fibre (36%): essential for supporting digestive health, combined with prebiotics
- Nutritious: contains higher levels of nutrients, tailored to faster metabolisms
- Prebiotics: to help support young digestive systems
- High in protein: increased protein levels combined with essential amino acids to support muscle development in growing rabbits
- Immune system support: thanks to antioxidants
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to keep eyes, skin and coat healthy
Use a hay such as our Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold to create the main part of your small pet's diet, helping to support dental and digestive health. Burgess Nuggets can be added to provide key vitamins, minerals and fibre, as well as to help avoid selective feeding. Feed snacks as a little additional treat, as well as handfuls of fresh greens, to help boost your pet's mental health and happiness, and make sure fresh drinking water is always accessible. Check out our website for advice on which vegetables can be beneficial to your pet!