Complete dietetic wet food with chicken and parsnip, suitable for adult dogs with gastrointestinal or pancreatic issues. Low in fat with a high electrolyte content. Highly digestible, well accepted.Rocco Diet Care Gastrointestinal - Chicken with Parsnip at a glance:
Rocco Diet Care Gastrointestinal
- Dietetic complete wet food for adult dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs with gastrointestinal and pancreatic illness
- Helps to alleviate acute intestinal absorption disorders
- For exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and to compensate for inadequate digestion
- Increased electrolyte content: for a sufficient supply of nutrients
- Low fat content for better digestibility
- High carbohydrate content to provide enough energy
- Wheat and gluten-free
- Ingredient transparency
- No artificial colours, attractants or aromas
- Made in Germany
is a meat-based therapeutic wet dog food that helps to relieve intestinal dysfunction
during and after acute diarrhoea. This complete food has an increased electrolyte content
and contains easy-to-digest
ingredients which also helps compensate an inadequate digestion. Rocco Diet Care Gastrointestinal is a complete dietetic wet food specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs with gastrointestinal or pancreatic problems
. If you dog suffers from these issues it needs a food which is very digestible and well-accepted. This tasty wet food can help to regulate an inadequate digestion and also help to alleviate acute intestinal dysfunction when the gut is not able to absorb vital nutrients and trace elements in the food.
This food is suitable even if your dog is suffering from exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and the pancreas can no longer produce enough digestive enzymes. It has a low-fat content, which when combined with a high proportion of high-quality carbohydrates can prove helpful. Vital vitamins and nutrients round off this delicious, meaty wet dog food and provide your pet with a balanced, nutritious meal.
This product cannot be delivered to Switzerland!