Complete dietetic food for small dogs, ideal for those with environmental and nutritional allergies, easy to digest and rich in beneficial fatty acids to support skin barrier function.
If your small breed dog suffers with skin conditions such as itching, reddened areas, it could be caused by allergies. Just like humans, many dogs have sensitive reactions to certain components in food or the environment. This Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine Mini Derm Complete Dry Dog Food is a complete dog food specially tailored for small breed dogs, with a special recipe to support the skin.
This dietetic dry food has very high acceptance
and can help to combat allergic reactions. The high content of essential fatty acids
can also help to support the skin’s natural barrier function. Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine Mini Derm Complete Dry Dog Food also offers a delicious flavour
that is well-accepted by many dogs.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine Mini Derm Complete Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- Dietetic complete food to support skin function in adult dogs with dermatosis or excessive hair loss, helping to reduce reactions and nutritional intolerance reactions
- Specially developed for dogs with allergies to environmental or nutritional components
- With natural antioxidants: can contribute to normal immune system function
- Selected protein & carbohydrate sources: restricted to help ensure a low allergenic potential
- Special recipe: with vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as beta carotene
- Recommended by veterinarians: a frequently prescribed, clinically proven food
Understand skin allergies
Allergies in dogs are often caused by environmental factors such as pollen, dust mites and mould, but can also result from protein such as chicken or beef.
Recognise the signs
Itching, scratching and licking can all be signs that your dog has a skin allergy. Look out for changes in skin, such as spots, pimples or pustules, as well as hair loss or skin odour.
The unique HistaGuard Complex has a proprietary mix of bioactive substances and phytonutrients to reduce the signs of environmental allergies.
Essential fatty acids
The high content of omega-3 and –6 fatty acids can help to improve and support normal skin health and the skin’s barrier function against environmental allergens.