Fir wood dog house with folding roof ideal for medium to large breed dogs. With storage box, elevated feeding station with 2 bowls. Weatherproof asphalt roof and treated wood.
A decorative and sheltered retreat for your four-legged friend: the Jackson dog house has an appealing design and is ideal for relaxing and taking a breather outdoors. It is made of treated wood and is equipped with a weatherproof asphalt roof that can be easily opened for airing or cleaning.
The wooden kennel features a well thought-out design with practical extras. In addition to the actual dog house, you can attach a covered storage box to the dog house, where you can store food supplies, toys, leashes or other small items. There is also a raised feeding area with two stainless steel feeding bowls, which allows your dog to eat food at a comfortable height.
To make your dog feel especially comfortable in the dog house, we advise putting an insulating blanket inside.
Jackson Dog House at a glance:
- Decorated dog house with folding roof for medium to large breed dogs
- Made of treated fir wood with weatherproof asphalt roof, with a utensil box and feeding station
- Included storage box: can be placed on the left or right side, with folding top
- Raised feeding area: free-standing, with 2 removable feeding bowls, for a comfortable eating position for your dog
- Hinged saddle roof: can be opened on both sides, quick ventilation, easy and convenient to clean
- Wide roof overhangs: protects the outside and covers the entrance
- Easy to assemble: pre-assembled wall and roof elements
- Ground clearance: allows air to circulate under the doghouse, provides optimal protection from cold floors
- Beautiful house for your four-legged friend: decorative arch above the entrance
- Wood: spar fir, water-based glazed
- Roof: asphalt
- Bowls: stainless steel
- Wood: brown
- Roof: anthracite
(House incl. Box/Bar):
W x D x H (Gable)
|105 x 91 x 80.8 cm
|Inner Dimensions (House)
W x D x H (middle/side)
|68 x 74 x 69 cm / 44.7 cm
|Utensil box Outer Dimensions
W x D x H (front/back)
|42 x 28 x 31 / 34 cm
|Utensil box Inner Dimensions
W x D x H (front/back)
|31 x 24.5 x 21 / 24 cm
|Feeding station Outer Dimensions
W x D x H
|38 x 25 x 16.5 cm
|2 bowls Diameter / Capacity
| 16.5cm / 500ml
Entrance/ Side/ Rear
|5 / 6 / 5 cm
W x H
|35.5 x 39 cm
|e.g. Suitable for
|Sheltie, Border Collie, Smoyed, Siberian Husky, Sheepdogs, etc.
The breed-specific size recommendations given are non-binding recommendations based on breed standards. The individual size of the animal should definitely be taken into account when choosing a doghouse.
For this purpose, compare the interior dimensions given. The outside dimensions include the respective roof overhangs!
The dog house should not be too big, as your dog creates a pleasant and warm environment with its own body heat and can only maintain it if the dog house is the correct size. If the kennel is too big, there is a risk that your dog will quickly get cold.
The item has been treated with a harmless water-based wood preservative solution. This solution provides initial protection against the elements, but the product should be regularly re-treated if used outdoors. Without care, wood dries out and can become brittle or warped, or become unsightly. Therefore, make sure that your doghouse is cleaned and treated regularly. Please use wood care / wood stain products that are safe for animals. Choose a location that is as sheltered as possible to reduce weather-related wear and tear.