Expandable plastic pet gate, robust and light, for small to medium-sized dogs, easy to install, special pressurised fittings, suitable for doorways up to 107cmPlease note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
The Carlson Expandable Plastic Pet Gate is a great way to provide extra security at home or when travelling. This gate is a functional and useful accessory
for keeping your dog away from areas you want to keep pet-free in your home or when on a trip. It can be adjusted to fit the width of the space and can easily be installed in different doorways.
This pet gate is suitable for small to medium-sized dog breeds and for other small pets. It is the right height to prevent your pet from climbing over while allowing people to step over with relative ease. It can be easily installed without the need to drill holes thanks to the special pressurised fittings that hold the gate firmly between the doorframes or walls. The rubber stoppers ensure that no marks are left behind. This dog gate is made of robust, durable plastic
and is suitable for day-to-day use. You can collapse the gate to store it away easily or to take it with you on a trip.
Carlson Expandable Plastic Pet Gate at a glance:
Tips for assembly:
- Expandable gate for small to medium-sized dogs
- For door frames, corridors and staircases with a width of 71 – 107cm
- Functional and comfortable: lightweight, portable and compact
- Easy to install: simple to set up, expands to desired width, affix to the walls with pressurised fittings, no tools required, no need to drill holes
- Robust plastic: durable material, stable frame and honeycomb gate, suitable for everyday use
- Ideal height: easy for people to step over but prevents small dogs or other pets from jumping over
- Protects the walls: rubber stoppers prevent marks on walls or doorframes
- Space-saving: simply collapse down to store or transport
- Colour: grey
- Material: plastic
- Height: 59cm
- Width: 71 – 107cm
- Mesh spacing: 4cm
- Mesh thickness: 3 – 5mm
- Item weight: 2.5kg
Start by adjusting the gate to the required width by pulling it apart at both sides. Next, lift the locking pin, position the gate in the desired place and affix it by inserting the pin into the hole. Use the pressurised fittings to ensure that the gate is held tightly so it remains safely in place.