Calming dog collar releasing an odourless synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies, helping to comfort dogs in stressful situations.
The ADAPTIL® Calm Collar offers your dog constant support and wellbeing
. Mothers communicate with their puppies using natural messenger substances that are released into the environment. These relaxing pheromones
to humans and other species of animal, but provide a dog with strong feelings of security and comfort.
This ADAPTIL® Calm Collar is the perfect choice for supporting your dog during stressful situations in and around the house
, calming and comforting when your dog is suffering with fear or anxiety. The calming effects of this ADAPTIL® Calm Collar are scientifically-proven.
Using this ADAPTIL® Calm Collar can be a natural way to keep your dog happy during situations such as a stay at kennels, allowing for a relaxing experience instead. It can also be beneficial in stressful moments such as when loud noises occur, including fireworks or thunderstorms. The calming dog collar offers a feeling of safety and comfort when training your dog, as well as being a helpful tool when your dog is moving to new, unknown surroundings, during house renovations, when travelling or with new housemates. Stress, anxiety and upset can all be drastically reduced with the use of a ADAPTIL® Calm Collar.
The ADAPTIL® Calm Collar can be used to help tackle the following stress-related behaviours:
ADAPTIL® Calm Collar at a glance:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as:
- Staying in kennels
- Staying home alone
- Visiting the vet
- Travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- New Baby
How to fit an ADAPTIL® Calm Collar for Dogs:
- Calming collar for dogs of any age or breed
- Non-medicated help for feelings of wellbeing when at home or out and about
- Collar with calming pheromones: sends calming pheromones to your dog, imitating those sent from mother to puppy, helping your dog to feel safe and calm during stressful situation
- Provides strong feelings of safety and comfort in unusual situations
- Combats behaviours caused by stress or anxiety
- Odourless and safe to use
- Usage duration: 1 collar can help for up to 30 days then be replaced as needed
- Relaxation is scientifically-proven
- Developed and recommended by vets
- Contents: 1 collar, available in 2 sizes
- for puppies/small dogs up to approx. 15kg, for neck circumference up to 37.5cm
- for medium/large dogs up to approx. 50kg, for neck circumference up to 62.5cm
- Remove the thin protective band from the inside of the collar by placing a finger in the plastic loop near the clasp.
- Using the loop, pull the thin plastic off and unwind the collar.
- Put the collar on your dog and adjust to the correct size. It should be neither too tight nor too loose to your pet's fur. Two fingers should fit between the collar and your dog's skin.
- Make sure the collar is secured using the clasp and cut off the protruding end of the collar.
- Check the fit of the collar regularly. It must always fit closely to your dog's skin.
- The calming effect of the ADAPTIL® Calm Collar will last for approximately 4 weeks.
- Remove the ADAPTIL® Calm Collar before bathing or shampooing your dog and replace it after your dog's coat is completely dry. The collar will not release pheromones when wet.
- Do not attach leads to the collar.
- Do not use collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- This collar is not recommended as a way of combatting hyperactivity or aggression.
- Do not open the packaging until directly before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.