Natural spray with a synthetic imitation of the dog-calming pheromone, suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds, helping to promote calm and wellbeing during stressful situations.
Stressful situations can often cause anxious behaviour in your dog, including vomiting, pacing, barking or whining.
Does this sound familiar? Then the ADAPTIL® Transport Spray may be just the thing for you and your dog.
When puppies are born, their mothers release a specific pheromone that is designed to relax the young dogs. This pheromone helps puppies to undergo a variety of new experiences in a stress-free way, without disturbing your dog’s peace. The ADAPTIL® Transport Spray contains a synthetic analogue of this appeasing pheromone
, offering a natural way
for your dog to be less anxious
during stressful or unknown situations. This may include, for example, car journeys, socialisation, unknown environments, loud noises (fireworks, thunderstorms etc.), moving house or staying in kennels.
In order to avoid anxiety around these sorts of situations, it is recommended that ADAPTIL® Transport Spray is used from an early age.
This spray is recommended and developed by vets
, easy to use and suitable for temporary use.
ADAPTIL® Transport Spray at a glance:
- Spray with 100% natural pheromone imitation
- Suitable for puppies and dogs of all ages or breeds
- Promotes wellbeing: in new or unusual situations, offering non-medicated help without the need for sedation
- Reduces stress-related behaviours such as drooling, vomiting, restlessness, barking, night-time whining and howling during transport
- Worry-free use: also suitable for pregnant or nursing dogs, new-born puppies and older unwell dogs
- Scientifically-proven effects developed and recommended by veterinarians
- Practical pump spray bottle: spray directly onto beds, transport crates or the car, for added comfort it can also be sprayed on toys or leads
- Use/duration: for temporary help during journeys (travel stress, vet visits) for approx. 4-5 hours, for longer journeys respray after this time
- Available in a convenient size (60ml): sufficient for approx. 400 sprays (around 50 uses of approx. 8 sprays)
Highly flammable liquid and vapours. May cause severe eye irritation.
Have packaging to hand if medical advice is needed. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks and open flames. Do not smoke.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES:
rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if present and easily handled. Continue to rinse. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.