Protect your dog and home with double-action FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On solution. Targeted treatment for fleas and ticks with enhanced formula preventing flea eggs from hatching.
FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On for Dogs - XL (40-60kg) features a double-action, advanced formula to tackle fleas and ticks, shielding your dog from the discomfort and parasite-caused diseases. The targeted treatment kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
Additionally, it provides enhanced household protection by preventing flea eggs from hatching, which breaks the flea life cycle, ridding both your pet and home of infestations.
FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On for Dogs - XL (40-60kg) is a highly efficacious, easy to apply formula with an exemplary safety profile, yet without the need for aa veterinary prescription. Simply remove 1 pipette from the pack, snap applicator tip, part your dog's fur at the base of their neck and apply to the skin.
Check your dog for ticks regularly - they can pick them up anytime they explore outside.
Treat all dogs in the household every 4 weeks for optimum flea and tick protection. Always select the correct pipette size for your your dog's weight.
FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On for Dogs - XL (40-60kg) at a glance:
- Double-action, spot-on solution to tackle fleas and ticks
- Targeted treatment for fleas & ticks: kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours helping to protect your dog from discomfort and parasite-caused disease
- Kills flea eggs: prevents flea eggs from hatching and infesting the house
- Easy application: apply 1 pipette to the skin at the base of your pet's neck
- Long-term protection: apply every 4 weeks for optimum protection
- Vet strength formula: highly efficacious formula with an exemplary safety profile, without the need for a veterinary prescription
FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On for Dogs - XL (40-60kg) is an AVM-GSL veterinary product. Please refer to the package leaflet before use.
Use medicines responsibly. FRONTLINE® Plus Spot On for Dogs - XL (40-60kg) contains fipronil and s-methoprene.