Indoor dog kennel made of wood with metal cage walls, ideal for short-term housing. With 2 entrances, sturdy roof and removable floor. With a natural wood colour that fits into any interior.
There are situations when you simply need a safe shelter where you can temporarily house your dog with a clear conscience. The Dog Palace dog cage is a practical indoor kennel made of untreated wood and robust bars that is ideal for puppies as well as small and medium-sized dogs.
With its natural wood colour, the dog crate exudes homely ambience and blends well with many interiors. There are two entrances - one on the long side and one on the wide side of the cage. Sturdy metal lattice walls and bolts provide the necessary degree of security. The roof is closed and stable, giving your four-legged friend additional security and safety. Practical: The floor of the Dog Palace dog cage is removable, which makes cleaning easier.
To make your dog feel especially comfortable in the dog house, we advise putting an insulating blanket inside.
Dog Palace Dog Cage at a glance:
- Practical indoor kennel for puppies and small and medium-sized dogs
- Ideal in stressful situations or during short absences, for temporary accommodation for dogs
- Safe shelter: made of untreated wood with a robust metal grid
- Natural light wood colour: creates a homely, Scandi look
- Sturdy mesh doors: with wooden frame, metal latches and hinges for more security
- 2 entrances: one on the long side and the other on the wide side
- Bar grid made of painted metal: extremely robust, provides sufficient ventilation
- Removable floor: the small openings at the bottom of the cage allow the floor slats to be easily removed, makes cleaning easy and convenient
- Practical handle recesses: makes it easier to move the cage
- Closed roof area: provides safety and security
- Floor-protecting plastic feet: light-coloured floor glides prevent scratch marks on sensitive floors
- Easy assembly: quick assembly of ready-made elements
- Breed recommendation: Corgi, Schnauzer, Dachshund, Beagle
- Wood: natural colour
- Bars: black
- Frame: Fir wood
- Roof panel: plywood
- Bars: iron, lacquered
- Hinges, latches: zinc alloy
- Floor glides: polyethlene
- Total: 82 x 59 x 65.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Interior: 78 x 55 x 60 cm (L x W x H)
- Profile thickness: approx. 5 x 2 cm (L x W)
- Long side: 33 x 53 cm (W x H)
- Wide side: 42 x 53 cm (W x H)
- Bar spacing: approx. 3.5 x 13.3 cm
- Bar thickness: approx. 4mm
You will need to introduce your pet to the carrier slowly and carefully. Start by leaving the door open and allowing your pet to slowly enter in of its own accord. Then start closing the door and leaving it closed for longer and longer periods of time. Then try taking the pet carrier for a short spin in the car. The carrier should never be used as a punishment but rather be seen by your pet as a safe, positive place.
The kennel is only suitable for short-term accommodation and is not for permanent housing. This kennel is not a piece of furniture and is not suitable to be used as a seat or for holding heavy objects.