Complete dry cat food for senior indoor cats over the age of 7 years, to support vitality and slow cell ageing, with a high protein content to promote beautiful coat and healthy kidney function.
Cats that spend the majority of their time indoors require specially adapted nutrition. The is particularly true of those showing the first signs of ageing.
Royal Canin Indoor 7+ Cat has been developed with an exclusive vitality complex
. This particular combination of vitamins E and C, can help slow the ageing process and support your cat's vitality.
This Royal Canin Indoor 7+ Cat also contains highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins, which can reduce stool odour
as well as decreasing stool volume. The optimised mineral content can promote a healthy urinary tract, as well as supporting healthy kidney function
with a reduced phosphorus and sodium content.
Royal Canin Indoor 7+ Cat at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for cats over 7 years old, living primarily indoors
Promotes a healthy cat life
This dry food has been exclusively developed for indoor cats over the age of 7 years, helping maintain vitality and health.
Specially adapted kibble shape
The kibble contains sodium polyphosphate to bind calcium in the saliva, combating tartar and supporting overall oral and dental hygiene.
- Vital complex: vitamin C, EPA and DHA can help to slow the ageing process and support vitality
- Healthy bones & joints: thanks to essential omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Reduces stool odour and volume: thanks to highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins
- Adapted mineral content: can support healthy urinary function
- Optimum calorie supply: adapted to the less-active lifestyle of an indoor cat
- Supports kidney health: with a reduced phosphorus and sodium content
- High protein content: can promote beautiful, glossy fur
- Stimulates digestion: allows swallowed hairs to move easily through the system
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined:
the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!