Wet food for adult cats, helping reduce weight gain and encourage healthy weight maintenance, with tender chunks in a tasty sauce, with an optimum nutritional profile enriched with L-carnitine.
Cats that are prone to weight gain often get used to the amount of food they are eating, meaning that reducing their daily servings can be problematic. Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy can offer an ideal solution. The reduced calorie content
allows you to adjust the amount of food to meet your cat’s needs, rather than your cat dictating its servings. This wet food can also help to limit unwanted weight gain.
As muscle can be the first thing your cat loses as its weight reduces, Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy contains a high protein content
, which can help to retain this essential muscle mass. Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy helps your cat to easily and powerfully explore its dreams, enjoying a feline life involving jumping, climbing and being generally fit and active.
Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy at a glance:
- High-quality main food for adult cats
- Healthy weight: the special recipe can help your cat maintain a healthy weight and retain muscle mass
- High moisture content: the gravy provides your cat with essential moisture, encouraging overall increased fluid intake
- Tailored energy- and fat-content: for optimum weight management
- Ideal nutrient profile: can encourage long-term high acceptance
- Enriched with L-carnitine
- Practical pouches
- Mixed feeding - cleverly combined:the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!