Balanced dietetic food for cats, designed to regulate glucose supply in cats with diabetes, ideal for supporting weight management, with a high protein content and tailored levels of carbohydrates.
Cats diagnosed with diabetes mellitus have specific nutritional needs. Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Diabetes Care - Chicken has been specially developed to help support cats with diabetes, offering a balanced recipe with a tailored nutrient content. This can help to regulate glucose supply
and support a healthy weight.
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Diabetes Care - Chicken has a protein-rich recipe
that can help to support lean muscle mass maintenance. The carbohydrate content is tailored to meet the needs of diabetic cats. This dietetic food also provides your cat with key antioxidants, which can contribute to a healthy immune system
, as well as L-carnitine. The recipe is particularly delicious and is appetisingly served.
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Diabetes Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food to regular glucose supply in adult cats with diabetes mellitus
- Reduced sugar content: low mono- and disaccharide levels
- Supports diabetes: can help support weight management and regulate blood sugars
- High protein content: essential for maintaining lean muscle mass
- Tailored carbohydrate content: to support diabetes management
- With antioxidants: can help support a healthy immune system
- Contains L-carnitine
- Great flavour: well-accepted by many cats
- Delicious recipes: with tasty chicken, tender chunks in a delicate sauce
- Portioned: simply tear open the pouch and serve