Have you found a cat that looks like it doesn’t belong to anyone? Here you can read about what to do in this case, what you should do if the cat is injured, how to find out if the cat has a home and when you would be allowed to keep the cat.
Table of contents
- Have you found a homeless stray or is it just the neighbour’s cat?
- What should you do when an unknown cat wants to come inside?
- Is it a good idea to feed an unknown cat?
- How to tell whether a cat has a home or not
- How can I tell whether a cat has been abandoned?
- When and how can I help a stray cat?
- When is keeping a stray cat permitted?