Dogs are pack animals so it's no surprise that being alone is not in their nature. But don't worry, dogs can learn to stay alone with a bit of help from you. Read on to find out how to train your dog to remain calm and happy when home alone.
Table of contents
- Why are dogs scared of staying alone?
- Separation anxiety or loss of control?
- Why is it important for your dog to learn to stay alone?
- How long can dogs stay at home alone?
- The best time for training dogs to stay alone
- Training in seven stages: How your dog learns to stay alone
- How long does training last?
- When do I need help from experts?
- Conclusion: Every dog can learn to stay alone