Table of contents
- Understanding and Training Aggressive Dogs
- Are some dog breeds more dangerous than others?
- Your dog’s behaviour is your responsibility
- Do I need help?
- First step: recognising causes
- Why do dogs become aggressive?
- Causes and forms of aggression
- Second step: avoiding situations
- Stay on the safe side
- Radiate calm
- Third step: retraining at a dog school
- Obedience exercises and aggression control
- Take the reins!
Understanding and Training Aggressive Dogs
When dogs growl and bark, bare their teeth or even bite, human-canine cohabitation is severely put to the test. But why do some dogs turn aggressive and not others? And what can be done to prevent aggressive behaviour?