Cat CollarsKeeping your cat safe and stylish!
Choosing the right style collar for your cat:
Reflective Collars:Reflective collars effectively reflect car headlights, so they are a great way to keep your cat safe at night! Our range of reflective collars offers comfort, durability and will keep your cat visible on dark nights. There are plenty of cat collars with bells that also have integrated reflective stripes at zooplus.
Nylon Collars:Nylon collars are soft and lightweight, so they are very comfortable for your cat. These collars are very safe for your cat, as they have a quick-release function in case of emergencies. There is a wide selection of nylon collars at zooplus, including cat collars with tags.
Leather Cat Collars:Have you got a total glamour-puss? Treat them to a luxurious leather or faux leather collar at zooplus!
- Most cat collars are adjustable, but it is better to err on the side of caution and measure the circumference of the cat's collar to get the correct size.
- Collars need to be fitted securely: if the collar is too loose, your cat could get one of its limbs through and may injure himself.
- You should only be able to get 1-2 fingers inside of the collar when your cat is wearing it. After you have attached the collar, recheck the fit after a few minutes and adjust if necessary.
A wide range of accessories for your cat:
- Cat Collars: full range of cat collars at zooplus
- Cat Harnesses: full range of cat harnesses at zooplus
- Cat Pendants: attach to your pet's collar for quick and easy identification
Give your cat the freedom to explore outside. Check out our range of cat flaps and related offers in our shop.Back to the top