Natural food for Dogs and Cats of all ages from Eukanuba UK
What does Eukanuba stand for?
- Interesting fact: Eukanuba is a word that comes from the jazz culture in the 60s and and it meant "the best" or "supreme"
- Eukanuba dog foods mainly consist of high quality animal protein from chicken, lamb, or liver
- No vegetables are included
Eukanuba is the right brand for you if you prefer all of your pet's nutritional needs to be met with meat protein.
Like other brands it caters your pet's needs according to their age or breed.
- Eukanuba Adult Dog Food: Eukanuba Adult is based on chicken or lamb, and also includes formulas specifically for weight control & endurance
- Eukanuba Puppy Food: Eukanuba Puppy is recommended for puppies between 1 and 12 months old
- Senior/Mature Dog Food: for dogs 7 years or older of all breeds
- Breed Dog Food: Eukanuba Breed foods are especially designed for Labradors, Retrievers, German Shepherds, Cocker Spaniels, Boxers, and Terriers among other breeds
- Eukanuba Cat Food: high in animal protein from lamb, chicken, turkey or liver, suitable for all cats, with formulas for overweight & stelirised cats, as well as for hairball problems
- Eukanuba Kitten: 100% complete, delicious foods for growing cats from 1 to 12 months old.
You can find interesting offers in our zooplus voucher code page.Back to the top