Raw Dog FoodDinner - as nature intended!
What is raw feeding?
Feeding a raw or a BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food/Bones and Raw Food) diet simply means you are feeding your dog raw fresh food. This diet is very similar to the original, natural diet of wolves, which consisted mainly of prey. The prey would be almost entirely consumed, including the contents of the stomach which could include grains, carbohydrates and vegetables.
Why feed a raw diet?
Feeding a raw diet means that you are fully in control of what your dog eats and the quality of your dog’s food. You can adapt your dog’s diet to include their favourite ingredients, as well as to exclude ingredients which cause food intolerances or sensitivities. Simply put, you can offer your dog a variety of delicious animal proteins and nutrients to suit their individual tastes, needs and lifestyle.
What options are there?
At zooplus, we have a wide range of frozen dog foods for your dog to try! With a great selection of different pure meat meals and complete raw menu diets, there is something for every dog to enjoy.
Raw Food for Dogs: These pure meat meals require a little more preparation but have a big pay-off! Choose one of the delicious 100% pure meat packs and then supplement with essential fruits, vegetables, oils, and carbohydrates. You can fully control all the ingredients that go into your dog’s bowl and keep your dog’s tail wagging for more!
- Poultry Raw Dog Food: Poultry is a rich source of both top-quality protein and calcium.
- Beef Raw Dog Food: Beef is an excellent source of energy and is low in fat.
- Lamb Raw Dog Food: Lamb is very easy to digest and contains larger proportions of many vital nutrients.
- Game Raw Dog Food: Game, such as venison, has a very low allergic potential and is a rich source of protein.
- Adult Raw Menus: A wide variety of adult raw meal options, which are enriched with vegetables and carbohydrates.
- Puppy Raw Menus: Formulated to help support your puppy's growth and development phase, these raw menus are rich in calcium and essential nutrients.
- Senior Raw Menus: These raw menus help to support your older dog by providing a balanced diet that is easy to digest.