Catit Voyageur White Tiger Crate - white
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
The top of the Catit Voyageur White Tiger Crate is attached to the bottom of the crate with clips so that it can be quickly and easily removed. There is a convenient, integrated handle on the top of the crate so it is easy to move around.
There is also a top opening petting hatch so you can stroke and comfort your pet if necessary, without taking it out of the crate or it escaping through an open door.
Your pet will never go hungry or be thirsty which it is in the Catit Voyageur White Tiger crate because it comes with a double bowl for food and water which can be stored in a compartment in the lid of the crate, so you won't have to remember to bring along a feeding bowl.
The Catit Voyageur White Tiger crate has a secure safety lock which is more than a match for even the cleverest, most agile of cats but if you prefer, the mesh door can also be padlocked shut (padlock not included).
Sometimes when pets are stressed they will urinate. The Catit Voyageur has a waste collection gutter along the edge of the base so your pet will never have to lie in the damp.
The crate is well ventilated and there are plenty of holes on all sides of the crate, arranged in the shape of a cat. This cat silhouette and the bold tiger pattern with white background give the Catit Voyageur White Tiger a distinctive, modern look.
The Catit Voyageur White Tiger Crate at a glance:
- Colour: white with tiger pattern
- a zooplus exclusive
- Secure, durable and robust
- Great for trips to the vet and when travelling
- Meets airline regulations (with permanent tie wraps or screws - not included)
- With double feeding/water bowl (storage compartment in the top of the crate)
- Waste collection gutter
- Very modern and stylish
- Door with grille:
- With safety lock
- Colour: black
- Can be padlocked (not included)
- Shoulder strap can be attached (not included)
- Great ventilation
- Ventilation holes in the shape of a cat
- Petting door in top of crate
- Also suitable for small dogs
- Total: approx. 48 x 32 x 28 cm (L x W x H)
- Interior height (max. height of cat): 24 cm
- Entrance minus door: 23 x 21 cm (W x H)
- Entrance with door: 18.5 x 21 cm (W x H)
- Bar spacing: approx. 2 x 2 cm (W x H)
- Double bowl total: approx. 6 x 14.5 x 2.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Double bowl interior each approx. 5.5 x 6.5 x 2 cm (L x W x H)
- Petting flap: approx. 7.5 x 13 cm (L x W)
Note: You will need to introduce your pet to the carrier slowly and carefully. Start by leaving the door open and allowing your pet to slowly enter in of its own accord. Then start closing the door and leaving it closed for longer and longer periods of time. Then try taking the pet carrier for a short spin in the car. The carrier should never be used as a punishment but rather be seen by your pet as a safe, positive place.
Please note: This carrier is accepted by many airlines (according to IATA regulations) but we recommend that you check with your airline and the IATA regulations website for specific country regulations and also proper transport of your pet:
IATA Pet Regulations.
There are holes provided if you wish to permanently attach the top half to the bottom half with tie wraps or screws (not included).