The Pug is one of the most popular companion dogs, whose character strengths lie in its charm, dignity, intelligence and balance. A growing Pug requires a tailored food such as this Royal Canin Pug Puppy to meet special requirements and nutritional needs during its short, sensitive growth phase.
Royal Canin Pug Puppy dry dog food offers nutritional balance in a tailored recipe with a moderate fat content. This combines with high-quality L.I.P. proteins to help maintain an ideal weight, ensuring high digestive security. This kibble has been specially tailored to ensure your Pug can easily take on sufficient nutrients, with the ideal shape for the brachycephalic head shape. It also encourages chewing, without your dog wolfing down its food. Royal Canin Pug Puppy also contains fatty acids from borage oil to keep skin healthy and support a strong skin barrier function.
Royal Canin Pug Puppy at a glance:
- Breed-specific dry food for Pug puppies up to 10 months
The special recipe meets the needs of puppies and supports the immune system, skin health and digestive system.
Crunchy kibble that is tailored to the jaw and mouth shape of Pug puppies, encouraging intensive chewing and nutrient intake.
- Bodily defences: patented antioxidant complex to help build a healthy immune system
- High digestibility: thanks to high-quality L.I.P. proteins and a special nutrient complex
- Bone and joint health: adapted calcium and phosphorus contents to keep bones healthy
- Ideal weight: tailored recipe to support healthy weight management
- Skin and coat health: unsaturated fatty acids from borage and fish oil to help strengthen the skin's barrier and keep coat glossy
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your dog receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your dog high-quality, balanced nutrition.