The gluten-free, vegetarian Yakers Dog Chew - Small is rich in protein and contains valuable calcium. This helps to build lean muscles, healthy bones and strong teeth. It encourages your dog to chew and move the treats around its mouth, promoting good oral hygiene. The hard consistency makes this chew long-lasting and helps strengthen your dog's jaw muscles at the same time. The Yakers Dog Chew - Small is around 7.5cm long and suitable for small dogs from the age of 5 months.
A delicious supplementary dog food, this Yakers Dog Chew – Small will help to support your dog’s health and happiness in a natural way!
Yakers Dog Chew - Small at a glance:
- Chewing snack for small breed dogs and puppies from 5 months of age
- Gluten-free: also suitable for sensitive pets with allergies or intolerances
- 100% natural: no artificial additives, with only milk, a spritz of lime juice and salt added during production
- With yak milk: skimmed milk from the Himalayas, from local farmers and dairies
- Traditional production: unique flavour thanks to the original recipe from Himalayan mountains, with milk turned into cheese, pressed and cured for 28 days
- Solid to chew: hard consistency for extremely long-lasting chewing enjoyment and to keep your dog occupied
- Dental health: encourages chewing, which can improve dental abrasion and promote oral hygiene
- High protein and calcium contents: for strong muscles, teeth and bones
- Vegetarian: made only with milk, with no other animal ingredients added
- Low-fat and no added sugar: for hearty snacking without the guilt
- Size: approx. 7.5 x 2.5 x 2 cm (L x W x H)