Species-appropriate dry cat food with lots of meat and typical regional ingredients found in Africa, Asia, America and Europe. 100% grain-free. This Mixed Trial Pack lets your cat try all 4 flavours.Wild Freedom "Spirit of " dry cat food:
- Complete food for adult cats
- Spirit of Africa - with fresh chicken & beef, and typical regional ingredients such as African catfish, baobab extract and sweet potato
- Spirit of Asia - with fresh duck & chicken, and typical regional ingredients such as chickpeas and algae
- Spirit of Europe - with fresh chicken & salmon, and typical regional ingredients such as beans and grape pip meal
- Spirit of America - with fresh beef & chicken, and typical regional ingredients such as cranberries and amaranth
- lots of fresh meat
- 100% grain-free
- No artificial preservatives, colour or taste enhancers
- Gently prepared
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Made in Germany
Choose from the following Wild Freedom "Spirit of" Dry Cat Food Mixed Trial Packs:
4 x 400g: Spirit of America, Spirit of Asia, Spirit of Africa, Spirit of Europe
Wild Freedom is committed to producing a tasty food that appeals to your cat's natural instincts and is based on the wild cat's eating habits in the wild. Wild Freedom "Spirit of "
is a complete dry cat food for adult cats of all breeds. This species-appropriate kibble takes its inspiration from the different regions of the world and is made using top-quality, ingredients typical of that area. Cats are extremely popular pets and for many their family would not be complete without one. The modern cat has evolved from the wild cat, and even though it has been domesticated for thousands of years, it still retains the predator instincts of its ancestors. Domesticated cats are obligate carnivores, in other words they need to eat meat to survive. Their diet should contain lots of healthy, protein-rich meat which provides them with all the nutrients they need to stay healthy.
Go to Wild Freedom "Spirit of"
dry cat food for further details on each variety, including ingredients and feeding instructions