Highly digestible, dietetic dry food for small breed dogs with stress-related gastrointestinal disorders, low-fat formula with increased electrolyte content, can support digestion
Just like humans, dogs can experience stress, which can have a negative impact on their health. This can lead to an imbalance in the gut microbiome and increased intestinal activity, which in turn can cause digestive upset. Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Mini Digestive Care has been specially developed for small breed dogs under 14kg that suffer from such stress-related digestive disorders.
The recipe contains increased levels of electrolytes, low fat, prebiotic fibres from ActiveBiome+ Technology
and highly digestible ingredients. Together with milk protein hydrolysate, the specific food can support your dog during stress. Added to this is a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, as well as beta-carotene and natural antioxidants.
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine i/d Stress Mini Digestive Care with Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders and as compensation in case of insufficient digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in adult dogs
- Suitable for small breed dogs up to 14kg
- Highly digestible: easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and corn gluten, promote balanced intestinal activity
- Low fat content: soothes the digestive system, ideal for inflammation of the stomach and intestinal mucous membranes and other digestive disorders
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Contains milk protein hydrolysate: can provide calming support for stress and anxiety disorders
- Balanced and rich in vital nutrients: with vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, beta-carotene & natural antioxidants, for an optimal body condition and strong defences
- Increased electrolyte content: to counteract undersupply in case of digestive problems and absorption disorders
- High acceptance: tasty recipe with delicious chicken
- Recommended by vets: a clinically proven food frequently prescribed by veterinarians
Please consult your vet for further information and specific treatment options for your pet.
Read more about Hill’s brand philosophy and products here.
Hill’s Brand I Science Plan I Prescription Diet I Snacks